Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Irish Ancestors to the New World

1. John Cogan, my 10th g-grandfather mentioned in an earlier blog, arrived in the New World in 1633 and setteled in Boston MA

2 Unknown Reynolds, my 6th g-grandfather, arrived in the new world in the early 1700's and setteled in MA.

3. Patrick Powers and his wife Nancy Kiley, my 3rd g-Grandparents, immigrated to the New World from County Cork Ireland in 1853. They first setteled in NJ, moved to Fond du Lac WI, then permantly setteled near Fort Dodge Iowa.

4 Patrick Hartnett, my 2nd g-Grandfather, came from County Cork Ireland in the mid 1850's and setteled in Fort Dodge Iowa marrying the daughter of #3 above.

5 John Smith, my 2nd g-Grandfather, came from County Tiperary Ireland around the mid 1850's and setteled in San Francisco CA

6 Susan Corcoran, my 2nd g-Grandmother, came from County Roscommon Ireland around the mid 1850's and setteled in San Francisco CA marrying #5 above

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment